Flick your Wings Together and Glow

gizza-christmas-dorothy

All the love in the world;

the single force moving this universe,

half contained in a single orb of light,

spinning ´round then bouncing right back up.

It´s  Light reflected from within, once more.

ghee-poe-ii

Coldplay – Everglow

Style Info

Pic 1

The gown redone for christmas in a tartan print. Twin poinsettias crown the head and chest. The back has corset like details and an ample train.

Gizza – Dorothy Christmas Exclusive. Letuka – Hair. CPD – Earrings. Molichino – Bracelet (Vintage). Nantra – Orb. Abiss – Christmas Tree. Lelutka – Head. Maitreya – Body.

Pic 2

Slightly shimmering pink gown with a shirred, ultra wide waist in a beautiful texture.

Ghee – Peace on Earth Gown. Lelutka – Hair + Flowers. Moondance Boutique – Deep Aealla Jewelry.

Advertisements

7 Comments Add yours

1. Moz Loordes says:

Wonderful post, Landa, and that’s one of my favourite U2 songs! He’s singing about the Divine universal force reflected in humankind. Hope you have a peaceful and relaxing holiday 🙂 ❤

1. landacrystal says:

Hey Moz, beautiful and insighful comment! Thank you! I think I ‘ ll listen to it again! Happy Holidays my friend to you and yours 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

2. Francis.R. says:

Thank you, Landa. Here the heat is so high so the elegant coldness of your winter is a relieve. ^_^

1. landacrystal says:

Hehe Francis! I think it´s going to be indeed a very hot Summer! Thank you for stopping by and commenting ! I wish you and yours very Happy Holidays!🌲

1. Francis.R. says:

Happy holidays for you as well dear Landa. ^~^

3. I hope your Christmas was merry and all the best of the season to you and yours!! Gorgeous images!

1. landacrystal says:

Thank my lovely friend. To you and yours I send my love! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

We´d Love to Hear from you !

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s