Bon Courage Cheryl

gizza-cheryl-blazer

Always remember to jump right back into the midst of light,

for they miss you when you are gone.

vm-courage-gown-bStyle Info

Pic 1 & 3

An outfit that is great for it´s ease, edge and its ability to make us look well put together with minimal effort. The short coat dress with rolled up sleeves, comes with a double leather belt and metal buckle and it´s worn over a one piece lace short body suit that is meant to be seen. The bodysuit comes with two sets of appliers (light/dark) and the belt has a color HUD to change the leather and the metal finish.  Available in several colors.

Clockwise:  1 – Gizza – Cheryl Blazer with Belt in Blue. Truth – Hair & Scarf. LaGyo – Earrings. Mandala – Rings.  Gizza – Hand Held Oversized Sunglasses. Rebel Gal – Boots@Uber.  2 – Gizza – Cheryl Blazer with Belt  in Black. Rowne – Hair. L´Etre – Hair base. Vale Koer – Boots.  La Gyo – Earrings. Luxe – Ring. Ison- Bracelets & Ring. 3. Gizza – Cheryl Blazer with Belt in Nude. Truth – Hair. Gizza – Oversized Cat Sunglasses (handheld). LUXE – Rings.  The Loft & Aria – Desk Setting.

Pic 2

A beautiful long, dreamy, flowy gown with a message. It comes with two different versions for the skirt. The one picture and one with slightly more grandeur. The latter would make a perfect wedding dress. The bodice is applier based and it comes with flexi attachments to add a bit of rhythmical movement and an otherworldly air.

Vero Modero – Courage Gown. Lelutka – Hair. L´Etre – Hair Base. Glam Affair – Jewelry Set.  The Loft – X-mas Decor @Tannenbaum.

gizza-cheryl-black

Jim James –  In Spirit

Advertisements

14 Comments Add yours

1. Moz Loordes says:

Beautiful pictures, my friend 🙂 The white and gold styling seems such an SL theme right now!

1. landacrystal says:

I concur with you Moz ref the styling. I think we all need some light. Thank you so much for coming to visit and for your comments ! xox

2. purr Foxclaw says:

I’m loving the look with the shades…soo J Lo….looking gorgeous lass!!!

1. landacrystal says:

So happy you liked it Purr 💕

3. Francis.R. says:

Bon courage… it sounds nice, first time I read the expression, thank you dear Landa. ^_^ And thanks for so much beauty.

1. landacrystal says:

It means to be brave in French. Thank you for your comment Francis!

4. lovely images and a great quote.- and video!

1. landacrystal says:

Thank you so very much Dune for your comment! xox

1. you are most welcome!! I enjoy virtual art. Some people are so creative and imaginative. I’m still working on my virtual vision. lol!

2. landacrystal says:

To me you are an artist I admire xo

5. Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to get hottest updates, therefore where
    can i do it please help out.

1. landacrystal says:

Hello THH and thank you for your interest. You have the choice of subscribing through email or blogloving by clicking on the appropiate button at the right of the screen under the first two ads! Hope to see you back soon!

We´d Love to Hear from you !

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s