¨GOTing¨ with Ghee

Sansa IV

As Game of Thrones Season 6 is set to premier in April, I am delighted by the song they chose to use for their trailer.  I´ve always been kind of in love with Chris Isaak´s Wicked Game to the point where I  had it on my SL´s profile for a long, long time.

The trailer uses a cover by James Vincent McMorrow which I find heart wrenching in all of it´s seemingly imperfection and probably the only other version that stands up to the original.

Meanwhile the House of Ghee is probably a die hard GOT fan as well, and for this round of The Instruments  they have prepared two regally imposing gowns based on the Television series.

Ghee Melisandre II

Game of Thrones Season 6 Trailer

Style Info

Pic 1

Inspired by the girl from The Land of Winterfell who will soon become a woman.  A winter coat gown with a chaperon cape and fluted long sleeves, both riveted in fur, that comes with a celtic like embroidery. Also available in Green, Teal and Violet.

One of the features I liked most about this gown is that it seems to have a certain 3D quality to it plus the hair is included to make sure it fits underneath the chaperone (hood). It comes with a color change HUD.

Ghee – Sansa Grown in Bronze. Available at The Instruments  LaGyo – Forehead Band.

Pic 2

Sleeveless gown with a hood and long cape in an exquisite textured solid pattern.  The cut stays close to the body and opens out from the top of the hip down. Available in Currant, Pine and Violet.

Ghee – Melisandre Gown and Cape Set  in Teal. Available at The Instruments. DDR – Headpiece. Osakki – Vintage bracelet. The Forge – Belt. !DM – Necklace.

Advertisements

9 Comments Add yours

1. landacrystal says:

LOL. Yes, yes they are Bazz. You just made me nostalgic for that. 💋

2. Moz Loordes says:

Those are amazing gowns, aren’t they? I’ve dipped in and out of GOT, having read the novels some time back now – it’s one thing to read about all the disasters and victories, violence and relationships, another thing to see it splattered across your screen in vivid technicolor without any of the prose or discussion. My usual dichotomy with novels and screenplays.

1. landacrystal says:

I completely concur with that Moz. What I found in general is that there is no comparison to reading. It´s so much more rounded and deep. But it´s fun to watch a series or a movie to be able to ¨see¨ how another person conceived the same thing we read. Sometimes it´s very much like I ´ve seen them, then some others, it´s a complete disappointment 😀 xox

3. Francis.R. says:

It’s lovely the contrast of the richness of details of the dress with purity of the garden of ice. Nice world. ^-^

1. landacrystal says:

Hi Francis. TYSM for noticing that and commenting! You should come visit this world one day and you don´t even have to leave your house! 😀

1. Francis.R. says:

I tried, I wanted so much :T. I opened an account but it cannot run in my dino-laptop It seems I need another one. ^-^

2. landacrystal says:

Aweee yes. Problem is always with the graphic card and it happens to me too because I use a MAC. I do hope you can make it some day because with your special eye for details I believe you would enjoy it greatly!

3. Francis.R. says:

Of course, I already enjoy it across you and others SL citizens, someday I hope to get to jump to that world as well. : )

4. landacrystal says:

You will be welcomed!

We´d Love to Hear from you !

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s