Lay, Lady, Leila

Gizza Leila_001
Gizza

¨As the Northern Hemisphere prepares for Spring in her part of the world the skies will close up and it will soon rain.¨

Style Info

A flirty mini dress in silk with a low ¨U¨ neckline cinched high on the waist with a contrasting sash in gold.  Each set comes in different available colors.  The dress has a lot of movement asking for minimal embellishments.

Gizza – Leila Dress in Violet (comes with a brown version as well).  Jumo – Diaphanous Jewelry Set in Topaz.

Lay Lady Lay – Magnet & Gemma Hayes

Bob Dylan Cover.

11 Comments Add yours

1. pretty as a picture 🙂

1. landacrystal says:

Tysm ma Cao for your comment. Happy weekend ma Cao! xox

2. Dee Darwin says:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1HLf1togDA first thing that came to mind …… snowing here now so no thoughts of spring yet ♥

1. Dee Darwin says:

I like this version better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ODMKSWzT4

The one above doesn’t sound righty ♥ Dee

2. landacrystal says:

I love that song but I never realized how much! ty Dee!

1. Dee Darwin says:

3. Dee Darwin says:

Had to come back and add this Landa. This is one of my favs also, I thought I would use the movie clip it came from and by the way Bob played a part in the movie also enjoy …. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFxwq33rVAs

1. landacrystal says:

OMG Dee I really had no idea about that movie!!! I will make sure to check it. TYSM!

2. landacrystal says:

wonderful Dee tysm! I truly enjoyed that moment. The acting and the music. Beautiful!

1. Dee Darwin says:

kind of poignant in that context it really changes how I see the song♥

2. landacrystal says:

oh that is such a fact lol !! oh and I kept trying to remember the name of the actress who was like the Halma Sayek of the day.

We´d Love to Hear from you !

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s